+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goodnight Ryan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Goodnight Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If you can tell me what the plan is, I'd love to know. Giggs has had 18 months in the job and I'm still no closer to finding out what we're trying to do. It looked like 4-2-4 last night, the front 4 were pushed up so high we couldn't get them the ball and resorted to lumping it forward to James. Giggs is being let down, massively, by some of the bigger names (with the exception of Joe Allen) but there are major alarm bells ringing. He's not going to go anywhere though so I'm praying he can turn it around in the next 3 months.
    Won't be 3 months I'm afraid,some of our players are babies and far from the finished article.One good tournament has given some fans the same expectations as england fans.We may have to face up to the fact that we won't qualify this time.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Won't be 3 months I'm afraid,some of our players are babies and far from the finished article.One good tournament has given some fans the same expectations as england fans.We may have to face up to the fact that we won't qualify this time.
    What's the plan though? What's Giggs trying to do?

Well as I'm not in his confidence I will hazard a guess.Just like Coleman before him I think he's trying to give as much experience as possible to the so in time they will mature into a good side just like the 2016 squad which incidentally were regarded as pants by many before then with many calling for Colmans head.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Well as I'm not in his confidence I will hazard a guess.Just like Coleman before him I think he's trying to give as much experience as possible to the so in time they will mature into a good side just like the 2016 squad which incidentally were regarded as pants by many before then with many calling for Colmans head.
    Quite right, in fact Coleman had a worse start than Giggs with easier fixtures but it came right in the Euros! Giggs has until the next World Cup to prove himself so let’s support him!