+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    FACK ME! you've started digging through my posts on another board to justify violence against someone for name calling

What lengths will you go to in order to not actually look at the perfectly reasonable points I've made in this thread?
    Tbf I was just reading the board and thought it was funny.

I've sort of been agreeing with you with regards to the violence. My only disagreement is that you think racial abuse is just words when I think it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Tbf I was just reading the board and thought it was funny.

I've sort of been agreeing with you with regards to the violence. My only disagreement is that you think racial abuse is just words when I think it isn't.
    Fair enough. Agree to disagree then, you bloody honky

I don't know, you'll have to ask him.

Please do continue advocating violence in exchange for name calling though.
    I’m not advocating violence.

I’m saying that, imho, such tackles are not uncommon in football and, again imho, do not constitute assault (or battery).

The ref saw the incidents and felt that, imho the worst one, was only a yellow.

I also don’t think you can pass off racist abuse as “name calling” but clearly we’re not going to agree and I’ve got work to do.

So I’ll leave it there.

I don't know, you'll have to ask him.

Please do continue advocating violence in exchange for name calling though.
    See calling it name calling is where the disconnect is, it's not the equivalent of calling someone fat or stupid.

It wasn't years ago that slavery stopped, only 30 years since bananas were thrown at black players, pubs in the 70s had the no blacks and no Irish signs still up. It's more than name calling it's 100s of years of pure hatred being brought up and reinforcing that view.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I’m not advocating violence.

I’m saying that, imho, such tackles are not uncommon in football and, again imho, do not constitute assault (or battery).

The ref saw the incidents and felt that, imho the worst one, was only a yellow.

I also don’t think you can pass off racist abuse as “name calling” but clearly we’re not going to agree and I’ve got work to do.

So I’ll leave it there.
    You can look at them as "just tackles" but the video is even called "Emre getting what was coming to him", so christ alone knows what you're missing that everyone else can see plain as day.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree then, you bloody honky
    Id définitely want to punch Simon Jordan as well if I spent any time in his company I'm sure

See calling it name calling is where the disconnect is, it's not the equivalent of calling someone fat or stupid.

It wasn't years ago that slavery stopped, only 30 years since bananas were thrown at black players, pubs in the 70s had the no blacks and no Irish signs still up. It's more than name calling it's 100s of years of pure hatred being brought up and reinforcing that view.
    Just give up he's a ****ing idiot just getting a kick out of winding people up always been the same

You can look at them as "just tackles" but the video is even called "Emre getting what was coming to him", so christ alone knows what you're missing that everyone else can see plain as day.
    Tbf it was a shove and a couple of little kicks, the kick in the bollocks was maybe too far but I imagine having to have someone racially abuse you and then see them get a leaner punishment and have that building up for months would get to you. Especially when he has history of it.

I slept with someone's girlfriend once without knowing she had a boyfriend then played a match against him and he kept giving me little kicks, I definitely deserved it. But then I was walking home one night and he hit me in the back of the head with a brick I thought that was too far im of the same opinion of this.

I'm not daft, I know what the word means and that it has a weight behind it, you guys are always keen to explain this as if it's news to anyone.

My point is that a person doesn't get to kick or otherwise physically hurt someone who has called them a name.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Just give up he's a ****ing idiot just getting a kick out of winding people up always been the same
    Another person who is amazed to discover people with different opinions to himself.

It's a good job calling someone a "f***ing idiot" isn't considered to be as bad as racist abuse or by your own standards I'd be well within my rights to come to your house and kick you in the bollocks.

Id définitely want to punch Simon Jordan as well if I spent any time in his company I'm sure
    Anyone in their right mind would. He's football's Piers Morgan.

No they don't hence the bookings and why you'd be arrested for hitting someone in the street. But I imagine the punishment would be less than if you'd done it for something else because there is an element of "they had it coming" after saying something like that.

*This was a reply to the post 3 posts ago, there were some rapid responses in between

Another person who is amazed to discover people with different opinions to himself.

It's a good job calling someone a "f***ing idiot" isn't considered to be as bad as racist abuse or by your own standards I'd be well within my rights to come to your house and kick you in the bollocks.
    How the **** can you compare racial abuse to just name calling you buffoon

What a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Some cider swiller from Bristol calling me a taffy is not comparable to racist abuse of black people Mr grinder
    No need for homophobic abuse.

How the **** can you compare racial abuse to just name calling you buffoon
    I would answer you but judging by what you've written so far in you don't seem like you'd be too receptive to a differing opinion.

Perhaps call me some more names, that'll make you feel better. Oh and don't worry, I'm white, I don't have feelings.

So is it OK for black people to repeatedly physically assault anyone that calls them a name then? Most of the brainwashed on Twitter seem to think so.
    He had one kick in the bollocks.

I get racism works all ways, but your being a bit silly here all for the sake of arguing for the other side..

Unreal the hoops you people will go through to justify assault.
    Ah. Penny dropped..Your one of them wind up merchants. Come here to cause trouble then post about football on your shiny new site. Ah ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He had one kick in the bollocks.

I get racism works all ways, but your being a bit silly here all for the sake of arguing for the other side..
    One kick in the bollocks from a professional ball kicker. I'm sure you'd be fine with it if it happened to you wouldn't you mate?

Ah. Penny dropped..Your one of them wind up merchants. Come here to cause trouble then post about football on your shiny new site. Ah ok.
    Oh do piss off. You're not the first person in this thread to see a different opinion to yours and decide it's just "a wind up merchant".

It bothers me that there are so many people who think that "just a kick in the bollocks" is in ANY WAY an appropriate response to name calling. Thank Christ the law agrees with me on this rather than you lot.

Oh and by the way, if this topic had come up on my forum rather than this one I would still have been happy to post my opinion on it.

Oh do piss off. You're not the first person in this thread to see a different opinion to yours and decide it's just "a wind up merchant".

It bothers me that there are so many people who think that "just a kick in the bollocks" is in ANY WAY an appropriate response to name calling. Thank Christ the law agrees with me on this rather than you lot.
    Call me ginger nuts (I'm not ginger but it's the first insult that popped into my head) and I'd laugh it off. You are a wind up. A huge ****ing clown if I'm honest.
    I don't condone kicking anyone..but measuring the 2 I'd give the racism the worst of it in this instance.
    Calling racism name calling is ****ing ignorant too.

I would answer you but judging by what you've written so far in you don't seem like you'd be too receptive to a differing opinion.

Perhaps call me some more names, that'll make you feel better. Oh and don't worry, I'm white, I don't have feelings.
    It's just name calling as you say

It's just name calling as you say
    Behave in your local and play up when you go elsewhere on the piss...he's only here to act a clown.

Call me ginger nuts (I'm not ginger but it's the first insult that popped into my head) and I'd laugh it off. You are a wind up. A huge ****ing clown if I'm honest.
    I don't condone kicking anyone..but measuring the 2 I'd give the racism the worst of it in this instance.
    Calling racism name calling is ****ing ignorant too.
    Not on a windup, clown is debatable, you don't condone kicking anyone but then you do.

Calling someone racist names is worse than just normal name calling and I wouldn't do it myself because I'm not a racist but that's what it is, name calling - fact.

Thanks again for the abuse for having a different opinion from you though. Good job.