+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sutton again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sutton again

"...and our brand of football must sometimes look absolutely dire for a neutral watching us."

I think we can safely say Sky TV have ticked that box and got it out of the way.

Warnock and the team will not win many people over, the stuff is not pleasing on the eye..

Quote Originally Posted by iPod Shuffler View Post
    "...and our brand of football must sometimes look absolutely dire for a neutral watching us."

I think we can safely say Sky TV have ticked that box and got it out of the way.

Warnock and the team will not win many people over, the stuff is not pleasing on the eye..
    The goal yesterday was as pleasing as any other team not named Spurs, Man City, Liverpool are going to score this year. Ruthless, passing on the ground, good movement - what more could you want?

Sutton may be proved right but a broken clock is correct twice a day. He's still a shoddy pundit.

Quote Originally Posted by iPod Shuffler View Post

Surely Burnley will be checked also, they were terrible. I know we lost but that was only down to 2 fine saves from hart.
    Didn’t think we’d survive anyway but looking at some of the teams around us, way worse than I thought they would be.