+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

The latest twist in attempts to impoverish us into a state of peasanthood is Russia's play to force countries who have imposed sanctions on Russia to pay for all the oil and gas they purchase from them beginning this Friday not in US dollars, Euros, Swiss francs or any other currency other than Russia's ruble. Critically, buyers will only be able to acquire those rubles in exchange for gold, the real physical yellow stuff and not paper representations of it.

Some countries are far more reliant than others for Russia's oil and gas. Finland is probably the most dependent of all. Those countries had better have plenty of gold in their vaults or buy it from countries that have otherwise their economies are toast. The problem for those wanting to purchase gold is the vendors know what they have is way undervalued priced in US dollars because it has been criminally suppressed for decades and they won't part with any of their reserves unless they are paid multiple amounts higher than the current spot price is.

Hussein in Iraq and Gaddafi in Libya were eliminated because they proposed to challenge the status quo as Putin is doing. .

Should the Russkies follow through on Friday then it will be a declaration of financial world war. The odds on Betty White being proved correct about nukes falling next Monday will shorten dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Should the Russkies follow through on Friday then it will be a declaration of financial world war. The odds on Betty White being proved correct about nukes falling next Monday will shorten dramatically.
    I really hope the people claiming it's all a Ballon D'Or winning conspiracy theory are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I really hope the people claiming it's all a Ballon D'Or winning conspiracy theory are right!
    Looks like the Russkies are going to phase in this transition according to this report from reuters

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...in-2022-03-30/

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Looks like the Russkies are going to phase in this transition according to this report from reuters

Bit of advice Mozz. You have done a great job filling in for the gifted and talented class when they ran away from the Trump election loss and their inability to confront their own stupidity over Covid. However, you risk all that hard work coming to nothing if you misread the Illuminati's perceived wisdom on a topic and start quoting Reuters as a source.

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Bit of advice Mozz. You have done a great job filling in for the gifted and talented class when they ran away from the Trump election loss and their inability to confront their own stupidity over Covid. However, you risk all that hard work coming to nothing if you misread the Illuminati's perceived wisdom on a topic and start quoting Reuters as a source.

You can thank me later.
    if Reuters is not your take there's always the BBC !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60945248

I'm deffo gonna buy more Pot Noodles and mint imperials before next Monday.

I'm deffo gonna buy more Pot Noodles and mint imperials before next Monday.
    Germany: Grocery giant #Aldi is raising prices on 400 products by up to 30% starting tomorrow and expects other discounters like Lidl, Edeka, and Rewe to follow suit.

Sri Lanka is now blocking almost all social media platforms after imposing a curfew amid civil unrest across the nation due to sky high food prices and power black outs military has been deployed

coming to your country anytime soon folks !

if Reuters is not your take there's always the BBC !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60945248
    BBC...... now you're proper F*cked!

A new world order?

I accidentally pressed the wrong sequence of numbers on the remote control early this morning to spend a few minutes watching the BBC, something I haven't done for years. It was the beginning of a news report about the spiralling cost of fish and chips.

While unrelated factors were acknowledged, the main thrust was Russia, Russia, Russia. It must be drilled into the brains of viewers that their forthcoming woes concerning energy and food prices then a smoking ruin of an economy must be laid at the door of the villainous Bad Vlad.

Video of Putin speaking today re paying in rubles - I have no idea whether this transcript above it is accurate.

Putin: "From April 1, unfriendly countries have to pay in rubles for gas purchases. For this, they need to open a ruble account in Russian banks. “We suspend existing contracts if payments are not made.” Turkiye will continue in the same way. https://twitter.com/dailyaz1/status/1509530425227726851

I accidentally pressed the wrong sequence of numbers on the remote control early this morning to spend a few minutes watching the BBC, something I haven't done for years. It was the beginning of a news report about the spiralling cost of fish and chips.

While unrelated factors were acknowledged, the main thrust was Russia, Russia, Russia. It must be drilled into the brains of viewers that their forthcoming woes concerning energy and food prices then a smoking ruin of an economy must be laid at the door of the villainous Bad Vlad.
    Don't worry, Klaus has got everything under control!

Video of Putin speaking today re paying in rubles - I have no idea whether this transcript above it is accurate.

Putin: "From April 1, unfriendly countries have to pay in rubles for gas purchases. For this, they need to open a ruble account in Russian banks. “We suspend existing contracts if payments are not made.” Turkiye will continue in the same way. https://twitter.com/dailyaz1/status/1509530425227726851
    I was going to post that organ but I knew you would come up Trumps

I was going to post that organ but I knew you would come up Trumps
    I get the sense you are at a fork in the road here, Mozz. On the one hand there are media reports that Putin, having embarked on an adventure in Ukraine that is backfiring is now using the levers he has to push back against Western sanctions and try to split the alliance of economic forces waged against him.

On the other hand, Putin is a protege of Karl Schwab, putting in place one of the elements of The Great Reset. In this instance, the decimation of the world's population to create a new order. We know this because a recently deceased Golden Girl told a YouTube influencer from beyond the grave that a seismic event will take place on April 4th. Having seemingly survived the Plandemic (after all how do we know that he is not also a spirit passing on wisdom), Organ Morgan is hunkering down in his bunker, cancelling his Asda online account and firing up the generator.

Tough choice mate. I don't envy you!