Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
There are none so blind....and this board is full of the wilfully ignorant. There's a few in the Welsh nationalist sphere who have "come out" against the "progessive" movement after Leanne Wood's fatuous, misguided and dangerous comments last week. We are in a war, a war for truth, a war for freedom and the "liberals" are so deluded that they believe that they are on the side of truth and freedom.

I listened to Brendan O'Neill on a podcast last week and he reminded listeners that you either believe in free speech for everyone or you don't believe in free speech at all.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...9#.WZ1ABdHTWhA

Stay awake, Wales-Bales.
I don't believe in 'no platform ', I don't believe in censorship.
I don't believe that it is a good idea to normalise hatred and bigotry - Is it for those who have seemingly begun to seek a way to feel more comfortable that they now embrace some increasingly 'bizarre' notions?
Notions aligned with social abhorrence perhaps?

Back to the article - I have always said that abhorrent C***'s should be given opportunity to show what they stand for, and others can judge whether they require to be challenged - also publicly. All cuts both ways.

Stick your little "war" eh..