+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Anybody with the flimsiest knowledge of history will know how it all ends up when you start moderating free speech. May I suggest that anyone with a penchant for such a thing move to North Korea, as that would be right up their street
    Trouble with your lot banging on about free speech is that it's totally disingenuous and argued for in bad faith, right wing fascists are the least tolerant people on Earth yet turn in to an avalanche of snowflakery when they feel they are not tolerated...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...arks-in-london

I'm guessing your up in arms that 'The Jurisprudence of Blood' by Abu Abdullah al-Muhajir isn't stocked in your local Waterstones.?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Trouble with your lot banging on about free speech is that it's totally disingenuous and argued for in bad faith, right wing fascists are the least tolerant people on Earth yet turn in to an avalanche of snowflakery when they feel they are not tolerated...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...arks-in-london

I'm guessing your up in arms that 'The Jurisprudence of Blood' by Abu Abdullah al-Muhajir isn't stocked in your local Waterstones.?
    Who is my lot?

It should be up to the lawmakers to set the boundaries of free speech, not political activists.

Who is my lot?
    Pearl clutching, pojecting, conspiracy theorising, right leaning, jew fearing, hypocritical, 'free speech' enthusing, not right in the mind people such as your good self.

Pearl clutching, pojecting, conspiracy theorising, right leaning, jew fearing, hypocritical, 'free speech' enthusing, not right in the mind people such as your good self.
    I've only ever voted for Labour, how about you? My observations are made on an intellectual level, not because I have a horse the race. It's people like you who can't see any further than the end of their own noses.

I've only ever voted for Labour, how about you? My observations are made on an intellectual level, not because I have a horse the race. It's people like you who can't see any further than the end of their own noses.
    In that case I'd review your observations a bit more rigorously if I were you as your promulgations don't reach any intellectual level whatsoever.

In that case I'd review your observations a bit more rigorously if I were you as your promulgations don't reach any intellectual level whatsoever.
    There is a wealth of historical knowledge regarding the shutting down free speech and spying on political opponents, etc.. If you believe so strongly in this type of behaviour, you should have no trouble defending it. Go on, give it your best shot.

There is a wealth of historical knowledge regarding the shutting down free speech and spying on political opponents, etc.. If you believe so strongly in this type of behaviour, you should have no trouble defending it. Go on, give it your best shot.
    I'm defending the right of a private business owner to exercise their free will to not stock a shit record by a shit person with a particularly nasty and shitty political affiliation.

Blog Entries

Suggesting that people are "not right in the mind" because they don't share your views is pretty low

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Suggesting that people are "not right in the mind" because they don't share your views is pretty low
    It's all they've got, and they don't even know why they believe what they do!

I'm not suggesting it because he doesn't share my views, I'm suggesting it because his views are consistently batshit mental.

Blog Entries

I'm very happy to stand by comment that I think the poster 'Wales-Blaes' is not right in the mind. I'm not mocking his disability, merely pointing out that he may have one.
    I'm not suggesting it because he doesn't share my views, I'm suggesting it because his views are consistently batshit mental.
    So you are saying he has a disability because you don't share his "batshit mental" views? that's what I said to start with.

So you are saying he has a disability because you don't share his "batshit mental" views? that's what I said to start with.
    His can you argue against this kind of logic

I'm not disagreeing - I disagree that it is 'low' for me to point it out. I'm trying to help this man/woman come to terms with their disability.