+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anyone know this Welsh lad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Does anyone know this Welsh lad

I'm not sure the majority now support remain.
    I was a remainer but once we deccidee to leave my attitude is lets do it. We voted for it so get on with it. The people shouting about remaining just don't like the fact they were beaten................just like the democrats in the USA. They think that their opinions are the right ones and that anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

If we go to the EU now and say we want to stay they will eat us alive!!!! It is not an option!!!

Re: Does anyone know this Welsh lad

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm not sure the majority now support remain.
    I was a remainer but once we deccidee to leave my attitude is lets do it. We voted for it so get on with it. The people shouting about remaining just don't like the fact they were beaten................just like the democrats in the USA. They think that their opinions are the right ones and that anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

If we go to the EU now and say we want to stay they will eat us alive!!!! It is not an option!!!
    Ye. That's all it is. I hate losing.

When a load of people vote on something without having a fecking clue about why they are voting, that has to be considered a feckin sham. My cousin hadn't ever voted in an election in 30 years of life. He has ZERO idea about poitics. He voted OUT. He did that because of tabloid brain washing and peer pressure. I have NO doubts about that.

Maybe, after three years of understanding the reality that faces the people of England, Wales and Scotland, some people might be better placed to make an informed decision....whether it be to vote out again , or to vote remain.

Why is it that one election is democratic and two is anti-democtratic ? The people will still decide, and if they are so hell bent on sticking with an OUT vote, then the brexiteers will have nothing to worry about. However, as much as it might seem to people like you that remainers are bad losers, I get the feeling from the other side that they can't believe their luck and are going to fight to enforce the vote, not for the benefit of the people, but just because they can and will.

It's totally stupid to compare it to the Trump vote and the democrats reaction as this referendum wont be reversable in 4 or 8 years time. We are talking serious stuff here, and to accuse remainers of having a hissy fit is undersestimating the extent to which people are genuinely worried and, for me sums up everything that's wrong with the modern 'british' mentality. It's just infantile and pig-headed.

I'm gradually taking on the attitude that many foreign, british-based friends of mine are taking ... "If they don't want us, they can keep it." As a European, I feel that if the majority of your country want to vote for xenophobia then I have no place there. I feel sorry for some of you but as a state and a people , the british have gone down in my estimation over the last four years or so.