+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Daily Mail's Martin Samuel does a hatchet job on City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Daily Mail's Martin Samuel does a hatchet job on City.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If this was about any other club you might think the article is well written and researched.
    I doubt that very much. For one thing I wouldn't have even opened the link had it been about another club.

Whether it is researched and well written or not isn't the point as far as I'm concerned.
    Did/do any of us doubt that that football isn't broken and there is mass corruption happening 24/7?

As has been said previously, it seems that this piece is personal, Samuel is getting after Warnock and throw in the fact it is Cardiff City... bonus time.

Re: Daily Mail's Martin Samuel does a hatchet job on City.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I doubt that very much. For one thing I wouldn't have even opened the link had it been about another club.

Whether it is researched and well written or not isn't the point as far as I'm concerned.
    Did/do any of us doubt that that football isn't broken and there is mass corruption happening 24/7?

As has been said previously, it seems that this piece is personal, Samuel is getting after Warnock and throw in the fact it is Cardiff City... bonus time.
    Samuel is now a shock jock and has been for some time.

https://danieldcollins.wordpress.com...jack-grealish/