Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
What's that got to do with what I said? Clinton et al may be as guilty as sin for all I know (wouldn't surprise me if she was), but the nature of party politics for centuries means that something alleging this which has been signed by thirteen politicians all belonging to the other party to her in a country which, essentially, has a two party system is hardly going to get me thinking that it's case proven.
BTW this is not left v right or red v blue, it's about one party using the FBI, CIA, DOJ & other assorted government agencies, along with the majority of the media, plus at least one foreign government/intel agency to stop Trump becoming president, and then to bring him down once he was in office. This same power was also used to protect those in office while they diverted hundreds of millions of dollars through the Clinton Foundation, and also engaged in dodgy business such as Uranium One and the Iranian nuclear deal. This is global in nature and way beyond a single party in a single country.