Someone tell Ronnie Bird this is a thread about what Millwall fans thought of Neil Harris when he resigned and what they think of him being linked with the City job. While not all of the messages are negative by any means, it's far, far from a ringing endorsement of him either and let's not forget that we're talking about someone who deserves to have that much over used word legend added to his name when you consider what he did as a player for Millwall.

Reading much of what's in those threads, there are exact parallels with Neil Warnock at Cardiff - recognition and praise for an excellent job done in the early phase of his time in charge, but then significant numbers growing weary of pragmatic, attritional football that feeds off opposition mistakes.

I was hoping for some evidence that Millwall played like they did under Harris because it was a style that best suited their players rather the way he wants to play, but I didn't find any - given the reaction to "Warnockball" from so many City fans this season, I just don't understand why the club would want to go for someone who it seems will have us playing in the same way as we do now with no evidence that there will be a gradual change to a more progressive style.