+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mayweather v McGregor farce.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mayweather v McGregor farce.

I find Conor funny and entertaining, and I'm sorry but he is hard as ****. Not a pansy like some of you are making out.

Problem is Floyd is a master at boxing, but with his age, rustiness etc there is something unpredictable about this. I'm quite intrigued to be honest. I was convinced it would be a wide floyd points win but all the noises coming from those who have sparred with Conor and are doubting Floyds motivation for the fight...I'm not so sure.

Agree these shows are a farce though, but if people wanna pay then that's up to them.

Re: Mayweather v McGregor farce.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I find Conor funny and entertaining, and I'm sorry but he is hard as ****. Not a pansy like some of you are making out.

Problem is Floyd is a master at boxing, but with his age, rustiness etc there is something unpredictable about this. I'm quite intrigued to be honest. I was convinced it would be a wide floyd points win but all the noises coming from those who have sparred with Conor and are doubting Floyds motivation for the fight...I'm not so sure.

Agree these shows are a farce though, but if people wanna pay then that's up to them.
    Why view it as anything other than what it is?

It'll almost certainly be a controversial decision in the first fight. A close hard fought fight which could go either way in the second. Sets up the even more lucrative third fight.

Plenty of ways it can be scripted. Conor could forget himself get DQ'd for using a MMA move. Floyd dominates but gets caught by a lucky punch.

Either way, there's no way it's a genuine sporting contest. It's all about the money.