+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BENNETT YOURE A W*NKER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BENNETT YOURE A W*NKER

I was in the Canton for that one. He got dogs abuse. Tried to laugh it off with the crowd and got pelted with verbals and coins. Crowd defo got him sent off that day.

It was quite a big rivalry at the time City v Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was in the Canton for that one. He got dogs abuse. Tried to laugh it off with the crowd and got pelted with verbals and coins. Crowd defo got him sent off that day.

It was the cheek and his stupid face what done it. Ninian was up and baying at the time. He was a good player for them. Big rivals at the time like you say. What a gift. What a result. Truly a w*nker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I was in the Bob Bank, didnt he take an age to get off the pitch as well ?

If memory serves me correct - was that the same time we had Nicky Richardson playing for us
    It's why it lives so long in the memory cause the clart hung around so long after his card. The whole ground (including my gramp) telling him what he is. Lols. Just came back to me. Class.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Remember him getting injured, going off the pitch then throwing a tantrum because the ref wouldn't let him on. The reason, he had been subbed.

Also remember him moaning at a linesman for being called offside - my dad shouted "you were onside Bennett, but your teeth were two yards off".

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Remember him getting injured, going off the pitch then throwing a tantrum because the ref wouldn't let him on. The reason, he had been subbed.

Also remember him moaning at a linesman for being called offside - my dad shouted "you were onside Bennett, but your teeth were two yards off".
    Your Dads line