+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do you believe Trump and, if you do, why do you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do you believe Trump and, if you do, why do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is Trump dumb enough to fall for a bog standard Brownstone operation? I would imagine everybody in public life knows that your hotel is going to be bugged, so the last thing you would want to do is phone up a bunch of random hookers and ask them to engage in some watersports ... just because you hated Obama and his wife! The latest strategy is to use a high profile 3rd party to form a close and trusting friendship with the target, and only then try to compromise them in a depraved situation.
    Pun intended?

I believe this was reported in the buzzfeed piece that you provided the link to earlier? I'm not sure what your motivation for doing so was.

Do I believe it? Probably not, but nothing much would surprise me about what goes on behind the closed doors of the rich and powerful.

Re: Do you believe Trump and, if you do, why do you?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Pun intended?

I believe this was reported in the buzzfeed piece that you provided the link to earlier? I'm not sure what your motivation for doing so was.

Do I believe it? Probably not, but nothing much would surprise me about what goes on behind the closed doors of the rich and powerful.
    No motivation, I just provided the same links that Trump and his attorney were Tweeting, to expand on the original BBC article.