+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    China also sat on the virus for over 6 weeks, persecuted whistleblowers and told WHO in Jan they'd had no person to person infections. Invoking CHina in anything relating to this is an utter joke unless apportioning blame to them for the chaos caused.
    I’m not saying China are perfect but they managed to flatten the number of infections pretty well.

I work for a Chinese company and spend quite a bit of time there and work with chinese colleagues by video link every day so whilst I wouldn’t trust everything their government says, I believe they have a safe number of cases for the time being.

They should be blamed for covering it up too and face sanctions but they won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m not saying China are perfect but they managed to flatten the number of infections pretty well.

I work for a Chinese company and spend quite a bit of time there and work with chinese colleagues by video link every day so whilst I wouldn’t trust everything their government says, I believe they have a safe number of cases for the time being.

They should be blamed for covering it up too and face sanctions but they won’t.
    Given it's been covered up already, i don't believe a single figure they publish. I suspect quite a few people with coughs may very well have been disappeared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Given it's been covered up already, i don't believe a single figure they publish. I suspect quite a few people with coughs may very well have been disappeared.

On this I agree. I think they may have contained it in Wuhan. But, the rest of the most populous country in the world having few cases (and those only being imported) seems implausible.