+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like NXIVM also cater for children

http://www.rainbowculturalgarden.com
    So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html
    Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody

Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody
    Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!

Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!
    I think most people would be more interested the NXIVM story, while you seem to be very eager to defend and praise CNN

I think most people would be more interested the NXIVM story, while you seem to be very eager to defend and praise CNN
    I just thought it a tad hypocritical given your well entrenched views on the accuracy of MSM to embellish your original mail on NXIVM with a dig at CNN for which you have produced no substance. I am sure that there are loads of sins these media sources commit on a daily basis without having to resort to faking something.

But let's move on. I am sure it can't be too long before NXIVM resurrects Pizzagate or gets linked to some other Democrat/Deep State scandal.

I just thought it a tad hypocritical given your well entrenched views on the accuracy of MSM to embellish your original mail on NXIVM with a dig at CNN for which you have produced no substance. I am sure that there are loads of sins these media sources commit on a daily basis without having to resort to faking something.

But let's move on. I am sure it can't be too long before NXIVM resurrects Pizzagate or gets linked to some other Democrat/Deep State scandal.
    I remember seeing an interview with the NXIVM fella and the outcome was nothing to see here folks. It was a bit like that James Allefantis interview with Meghan Kelly, who coincidentally owns two of CNN anchor Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants

https://www.washingtonian.com/2015/0...nnifer-tapper/

I remember seeing an interview with the NXIVM fella and the outcome was nothing to see here folks. It was a bit like that James Allefantis interview with Meghan Kelly, who coincidentally owns two of CNN anchor Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants

https://www.washingtonian.com/2015/0...nnifer-tapper/
    You didn't disappoint. Out of interest how do you know that they are two of Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants?