+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another "I don't believe it" moment..bat spit coffee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another "I don't believe it" moment..bat spit coffee

I've had something liek Luwak when I was in indonesia but it's from Lima's not cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I've had something liek Luwak when I was in indonesia but it's from Lima's not cats.
    Lima's?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Lima's?
    Lemur perhaps?

At first I wondered if the report was dated 1st April, but no! The original Reuters report is dated Jan. 27, 2020 / 10:10 AM.

Maybe file under the "Emporer's New Clothes" - another must-have product. Costs £200/kg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Lima's?
    Yes lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yes lemur
    They arent lemurs, they only live on Madagascar.
    They aren't cats either, but theyre similar.

When i was a kid me and my mates tried to make a hot drink out of stingy nettles, Stingy nettle tea that is. It tasted of nothing. I reckon that i could market it in one of these Boutique coffee shops for mums who have **** all to do apart from interrupt each over when talking about themselves. Wholly organic, healthy, sustainable and local and good for a persons wellbeing (whatever that means) I'd make a mint (nettle)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    When i was a kid me and my mates tried to make a hot drink out of stingy nettles, Stingy nettle tea that is. It tasted of nothing. I reckon that i could market it in one of these Boutique coffee shops for mums who have **** all to do apart from interrupt each over when talking about themselves. Wholly organic, healthy, sustainable and local and good for a persons wellbeing (whatever that means) I'd make a mint (nettle)
    I've had nettle tea plenty of times. You're about 15 years too late there

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Just add that it's good for "detox" then you are onto a winner.