+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scottish Independence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scottish Independence

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think the SNP over estimate thier appeal , they get plenty of votes in normal elections as for that vote representing independence is another matter .

Yes I believe everyone should vote, as currently we've all part of a collective union.
    If it was the norm for everyone in a country to vote for one state's independence then surely hardly any independent votes would go through.

Do you think the whole EU should have voted in the brexit referendum? I'm sure you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If it was the norm for everyone in a country to vote for one state's independence then surely hardly any independent votes would go through.

Do you think the whole EU should have voted in the brexit referendum? I'm sure you don't.
    Zap!

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Zap!
    WWhy the zap. He's not catching me out is he? I already said I don't know the answers, I'm just trying to see what other peoples opinions are on the whole question.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    WWhy the zap. He's not catching me out is he? I already said I don't know the answers, I'm just trying to see what other peoples opinions are on the whole question.
    The zap was for my reply to lifeonmars, not you. Don't be sensitive!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Lardy was replying to LOM not you. LOM thinks everyone in the UK should have a right to vote on Scottish independence. Because everyone in the UK is part of the current union and will be affected by the outcome. As Lardy points out using that argument or logic every citizen of the EU should have had a vote on Brexit. Not something LOM would support. Nor me.