+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan James (again!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dan James (again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Every single penalty is going to be a huge drama from now on, and it's all Ole's fault. Once the players finally decide who is going to take it, they will have memories of multiple missed penalties in their minds. What a total f*ck up, eh? Well done Ole!
    **** me. You don’t have a job and live with your mother, right? Or is that the knowledge you got from playing with the friends of Giggs? 😂😂

Re: Dan James (again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    **** me. You don’t have a job and live with your mother, right? Or is that the knowledge you got from playing with the friends of Giggs? ����
    You talk a good game, but I doubt if you've ever kicked a football in anger in your entire life. You are too pompous and have no real world experience, except for your own fantasy version and an oversized ego. It's a pity we never met on the football field, cos I would have put you into the front row of the crowd within the first 5 minutes, and I would make it look like a yellow at the most. I've come across loads of cnuts in my time, and nobody ever got the better of me