Just stopped in Ely
    Watch they don't pinch your wheels !!

You should never stop in Ely.

Re: SNOW WATCH

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Watch they don't pinch your wheels !!

You should never stop in Ely.

I saw in CF 14 , 33,329 dry snowflakes fall in a 15 minute window, over a piece of ground ,50 x 50 meters , In desperation I rang weather watch for some reassurance as to my safety.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I saw in CF 14 , 33,329 dry snowflakes fall in a 15 minute window, over a piece of ground ,50 x 50 meters , In desperation I rang weather watch for some reassurance as to my safety.
    Latest form CF14 , very worryingly the was a swirling snow storm that lasted 23 seconds ,I ran in panic to bus stop ,flakes were huge , and swirling without care .

I did notice a lot of millennium snowflakes arriving driving home early , after throwing themselves at the mercy of the section managers with a doleful look in their eyes as they pointed to the windows ,whilst muttering will I ever see my children again and the bread and milk will be stripped from the shelves in the next hour

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Latest form CF14 , very worryingly the was a swirling snow storm that lasted 23 seconds ,I ran in panic to bus stop ,flakes were huge , and swirling without care .

I did notice a lot of millennium snowflakes arriving driving home early , after throwing themselves at the mercy of the section managers with a doleful look in their eyes as they pointed to the windows ,whilst muttering will I ever see my children again and the bread and milk will be stripped from the shelves in the next hour
    Latest it has stopped but folks are out shoveling the flakes away and looking bewildered