+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dave Moans sacked by Hartlepool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dave Moans sacked by Hartlepool

Stelling wins then. He put the owners in an impossible situation. I'm sure that, with the quality of players on their books, they will stay up easily now the only problem at the club has gone away.

Dave Jones said "Get rid of me? They've got rid of Higgy, Ronnie Moore and everyone else before that. There's a common denominator here, you figure it out".

Www.pooliebunker.co.uk forum seems to support him with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Stelling wins then. He put the owners in an impossible situation. I'm sure that, with the quality of players on their books, they will stay up easily now the only problem at the club has gone away.
    I think the hope is for someone else (probably the assistant manager or someone else within the club) to fire the players up for one last effort. 2 points from the last 21 is relegation form, their worst form for over 2 years. The club must be thinking that they are certain to go down with Jones in charge and, while giving someone else a go might not keep them up, they have nothing to lose by trying something different.

Will sacking him make any difference? Probably not, in my opinion. It looks like relegation rot has set in.