+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sadiq Khan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sadiq Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    When I was in New York (mainly Manhattan) last June I was amazed to see the huge number of Police cars on the street. It did give one the feeling of relative saftety (although I couldn't resist mooching around the streets in some of the less salubrious areas of the city to mget the 'look and feel', as it were. One likes a bit of 'edge', you know....)
    They’re appreciated for it too. My mate went into a diner and saw 30 or so sitting down and eating. No civilians grumbled and my mate said they were highly complimentary to them.

When I was in the Heddlu after a particularly hard morning I stopped off in Tesco to buy a meal deal.

I had ‘got time to eat is it?’ Slung at me by one charming punter .....

Re: Sadiq Khan

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    They’re appreciated for it too. My mate went into a diner and saw 30 or so sitting down and eating. No civilians grumbled and my mate said they were highly complimentary to them.

When I was in the Heddlu after a particularly hard morning I stopped off in Tesco to buy a meal deal.

I had ‘got time to eat is it?’ Slung at me by one charming punter .....
    I was expecting to see Police cars chasing battered chevies through the back alleys and the latter knocking over dustbins before crashing into rubbish skips whilst tramps drinking out of bottles wrapped in brown paper bags looked on.....