+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Lee Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Lee Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Hello Jurrset. I've made some valid points about you playing the most long balls in the division (which is a fact), the fact Jokanovic called you a rugby team, as well as the fact you made the game on Saturday a foul-fiesta, as well as your initial kick off was a hoof straight down field. You played 4 centre halves (the left back was especially dreadful by the way) and two lumps (who couldn't trap a bag of cement). Please discuss.
    I already conceded the point we set up exactly how I didn’t want up front?
    Who are the 4 centre backs?

Bailey Wright has played right back all season because of the injury to Pisano.
    Magnusson played at LB. He plays there for Iceland. He was there instead of Bryan who we pushed on.
    So it wasn’t any different to other games.
    That wasn’t related to Cardiff.

The formation issue I had was up front and the dropping of the more finesse players such as Paterson and Kent - with Bobby dropping back.
    I think Johnson was spooked by Warnock’s style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post

Magnusson played at LB. He plays there for Iceland. He was there instead of Bryan who we pushed on.

The formation issue I had was up front and the dropping of the more finesse players such as Paterson and Kent - with Bobby dropping back.
    I think Johnson was SPOOKED by Warnock’s style of play.

So "OUR NEIL", won the game, before a ball was kicked.

Spreads GREAT CONFIDENCE does your little dwarf, doesn't he.

....and a response to the long ball stats please dear?

I'm saying you're a load of cloggers regardless. Playing 4 centre backs doesn't help. You say Bryan can't defend, so presumably he's not a left back. Why do you make so many direct passes? We'll call them direct so we don't have to worry about calling you a long ball team like our Neil.