+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who ate all the pies,or was it a pasty?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who ate all the pies,or was it a pasty?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Or an opportunistic knobhead hijacks a small club's run to the fifth round of the FA Cup for personal gain and has been found out
    Come on thats a bit much.

After the leeds game there were photos of him all over the internet, ha ha ha he's fat. That was the general gist of it. Yeah he's fat he's helping the club out being their reserve keeper to a club that really cannot afford a reserve keeper, he sweeps the ground. Helps with the coaching.

With all this attention he hears there is a market on him eating a pie, this market should simply not exist, the bookie should not be taking bets on this its not a match event. If i heard this was happening then i would eat the pie, especially in the 83rd minute with all the subs used.

It had no effect on the match, or the result, the main betting market on the game remained solid.

Danny Baker said on twitter if a bookie opened a market on him saying a stupid word on the radio 5 times, he would do it, the bookie simply shouldn't be as stupid to open this market. The betting regulations authority shouldn't allow it.

Re: Who ate all the pies,or was it a pasty?

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Come on thats a bit much.

After the leeds game there were photos of him all over the internet, ha ha ha he's fat. That was the general gist of it. Yeah he's fat he's helping the club out being their reserve keeper to a club that really cannot afford a reserve keeper, he sweeps the ground. Helps with the coaching.

With all this attention he hears there is a market on him eating a pie, this market should simply not exist, the bookie should not be taking bets on this its not a match event. If i heard this was happening then i would eat the pie, especially in the 83rd minute with all the subs used.

It had no effect on the match, or the result, the main betting market on the game remained solid.

Danny Baker said on twitter if a bookie opened a market on him saying a stupid word on the radio 5 times, he would do it, the bookie simply shouldn't be as stupid to open this market. The betting regulations authority shouldn't allow it.
    I'm just pointing out there's two ways to view this

Its harmless and like you said had no effect on the match itself but it really does paint Sutton and non-league football at large in a bad light and showcases it as "tinpot"
    Last edited by City123; 21-02-17 at 18:29.