+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People you don't like

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People you don't like

I hope you include people that binge drink on that "druggies" one as I've only met nice druggies. Close to the opposite when booze is involved.

"People who don't take teabags out of the cup when they put them in the sink"

I've never experienced that but it is probably the peak of human laziness.

Mine

-People that don't indicate

-People with sports motorbikes thinking it is sacrilege to actually over take them
    -People that say "just saying".

-People that put"no" at the end of sentences: "Zohore has hit some form, no?" Just make a statement. They make into a question full in the knowledge they know it is correct!

-Meme culture. Especially when people die. "Oh my god I am so sad, just let me browse for this crappy meme within 2 seconds of the news to express my mourning".

-Patronising customer service wankers. Usually sound like a young prince charles.

- People's inability to understand they are wasting their time when using their phones at great moments instead of living it - Chelsea on that podium yesterday. Maybe in their heads they'll remember it as being glorious. At the time they were more worried about documenting it.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 22-05-17 at 07:34.