+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So, there were alledegdly 5 people at the house, and 4 of them have issued statements saying they weren't there. They only person who hasn't made a statement is the accuser who told her therapist there were 4 men, and then told the Washington Post reporter it it was 3 men and 1 woman. This was known by at least the 16 Sept when the reporter contacted an alledged witness.
    *Apologies, I meant 3 boys and 1 girl. Incidentally, the girl in question has said that she had never met Kavanaugh and didn't even know who he was.

BTW at whose house was this supposed to have happened? It must have been one of the 5 surely?

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    *Apologies, I meant 3 boys and 1 girl. Incidentally, the girl in question has said that she had never met Kavanaugh and didn't even know who he was.

BTW at whose house was this supposed to have happened? It must have been one of the 5 surely?
    So, all 5 people who were supposedly at the alledged event have now said it wasn't their house! So whose house was it???

My prediction is the accuser will probably fail to turn up for her testimony hearing on Thursday