+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not saying anything, it's the President of the United States who is doing the talking. He also said in his speech that the people of North Korea are the ones who suffer the most from the actions of it's government.
    "Are you a supporter of North Korea who thinks it's OK that they can continue threatening the world with nuclear annihilation?

Trump was talking about confronting rougue nations and groups such as IS in order to create a peaceful world. Are you against this? Do you think these rougue nations and terror groups should be left alone to continue on their paths of destruction?"

Why were you asking these questions then?

Do you think the people of North Korea will suffer from the actions of a government that 'totally destroys' them?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Are you a supporter of North Korea who thinks it's OK that they can continue threatening the world with nuclear annihilation?

Trump was talking about confronting rougue nations and groups such as IS in order to create a peaceful world. Are you against this? Do you think these rougue nations and terror groups should be left alone to continue on their paths of destruction?"

Why were you asking these questions then?

Do you think the people of North Korea will suffer from the actions of a government that 'totally destroys' them?
    Because out of all the things Trump said, the poster decided to zoom in on that one thing, just like the MSM did. So basically it's a regurgitation of a fault finding exercise, as opposed to a critical analysis.

Because out of all the things Trump said, the poster decided to zoom in on that one thing, just like the MSM did. So basically it's a regurgitation of a fault finding exercise, as opposed to a critical analysis.

I can't believe you went back to edit the post just to add that sentence.

I can't believe you went back to edit the post just to add that sentence.
    I already know what the MSM stance is regarding the speech, so it's hardly worth repeating it verbatim.

I already know what the MSM stance is regarding the speech, so it's hardly worth repeating it verbatim.
    Sorry buddy, I'm not sure why you're bringing MSM into this repeatedly. All that has been said is that Trump threatened to totally destroy North Korea. This is a fact, you posted his speech yourself.

Sorry buddy, I'm not sure why you're bringing MSM into this repeatedly. All that has been said is that Trump threatened to totally destroy North Korea. This is a fact, you posted his speech yourself.
    Yes, but the response is a typical one from the MSM, and then some posters repeat it word for word.

Yes, but the response is a typical one from the MSM, and then some posters repeat it word for word.
    This is bizarre even by your standards. The President of the US is threatening to totally destroy a country, which would almost inevitably lead to a counter attack on at least one other country but probably more, and you think that people need to check the MSM to decide if this is a good or a bad thing?

You don't think anyone can make their own mind up? How did you make yours up that Trump is just being a good egg about it all?