Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Was just watching a piece on the news about pip, how these labour MPs can stomach working with a bunch of people who helped push these disastrous changes through I really don't know.

I think soubry said yesterday that the government under Cameron and osborne was caring new conservatism and since then it has gone wrong. I just couldn't disagree more and neither could the tens of thousands of people who booed Osborne at the Olympics. TIG are rewriting history to make them all the good guys and it might actually work.
It's difficult to imagine how the new group can survive as a meaningful entity in the long term. The SDP had a lot more going for it than this group - and their member on last night's Question Time was embarrassingly inept. Couldn't even grasp the concept of standing for a by-election under his new banner. I am all for a centre party and it is unfortunate that the Lib Dems have almost disappeared without trace while the two main parties are tearing themselves apart - but this new entity seems a bit of a motley bunch so far.