+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The hunted one

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The hunted one

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I notice a few people sharing reports from this lot on social media recently. They are self imposed "paedophile hunters" that claim to try and catch online groomers. Trouble is they aren't just passing on their information to the police, they posting names and photos of people that haven't been convicted of anything.
    I'm sure that they are well intentioned in what they are trying to achieve but it doesn't sit comfortably with me at all and invites mob mentality and vigilantism.
    Agree entirely. It's all very well saying "we can all see what they are doing has massive merits, they are exposing the lowest of the low in our society", but that's not always the case is it - they also sometimes responsible for turning the life of innocent people into a nightmare.

Re: The hunted one

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agree entirely. It's all very well saying "we can all see what they are doing has massive merits, they are exposing the lowest of the low in our society", but that's not always the case is it - they also sometimes responsible for turning the life of innocent people into a nightmare.
    I don't know about you, but I didn't really enjoy this in any way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV-urZ2SaIw

I'm not sure who gains from that sort of public shaming.

Youtube remove them regularly.