+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That sounds very much like many things I've read and watched, when you say "Scary how accurate it is" does that mean you think that is what's happening?
    I'm not sure, I don't think it's the main driving factor in everything that's happening because I personally find huge scale conspiracies too be a bit far fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing their best to help things that are already occurring to move a certain way.

I would not be surprised if there was proof Russia had a hand in helping Trump get to power, if only by spreading all the nonsense news that's helping him.

Re: White House bans fake news media from press briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'm not sure, I don't think it's the main driving factor in everything that's happening because I personally find huge scale conspiracies too be a bit far fetched but I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing their best to help things that are already occurring to move a certain way.

I would not be surprised if there was proof Russia had a hand in helping Trump get to power, if only by spreading all the nonsense news that's helping him.
    Russian intel are no match for the central intel boys. A quick glance of the geopolitical universe should confirm that. And that's without getting into business and political control.