Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
I was so angry yesterday in a way I haven't been towards City for many years. I know we've played a lot of football recently and that we are safe from relegation. But it was the last home game in front of a crowd which has been very patient during a horror show season and they really seemed like they couldn't be arsed. People have paid money and some have travelled long distances to watch that. It's not acceptable.

I couldn't even be bother to cheer when we scored, just stood there fuming. Everyone else's view, seemed to be that it didn't matter because we were safe so maybe it's just me, although reading this thread it clearly isn't. We could have easily conceded 4 or 5 against what was a very poor side.

I'm really glad there are no more home games left because I couldn't see me going to any more for a while. Awful day.
I think the club should be congratulated for introducing a brand new initiative for fans
The lucky winner out of the draw today is Mr Simpson 👏👏👏
Come on down now Mr Simpson, you’ve got 15 minutes to get changed and be introduced to your team mates, hopefully they’ll be some old boots in the locker room in your size.

He certainly looks like someone who’s won the ticket to play for the day.

He couldn’t trap a bag of cement.

I hope we keep Sabri, and part of me was wondering if he picked this team, just to show the board how piss poor some of these players are.

As if the point needed emphasising.
I hope we never see the likes of Wickham, Ojo, Simpson, Sawyers Harris, Whyte Watters or either of Allsop or Alnwick wearing a City shirt again

Along with some of the other dross like Campbell and Tanner

Absolute shite