+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our fanbase from the City of Cardiff (again)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Our fanbase from the City of Cardiff (again)

After the move from Ninian Park, we were growing season on season. The club killed all momentum with the rebrand. There’s still plenty of former season ticket holders who either don’t go down or pick and choose games.

Considering what’s happened over the last decade, is our average even that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post
    After the move from Ninian Park, we were growing season on season. The club killed all momentum with the rebrand. There’s still plenty of former season ticket holders who either don’t go down or pick and choose games.

It’s a miracle we get nr 20,000 and almost 30,000 for the jacks after the last decade, when I started going we had 6000 for games v swansea and I thought that was good, over 10,000 was out there….Cardiff is quite a cool city these days, maybe ccfc and football in general just isn’t cool for the young dudes of the this world. It wasn’t when I was growing up either if I’m honest, just gangs of hooligans from various suburbs and the valley towns who would regularly have issues with each other….

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post

Agreed