+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone mentioned Leicester yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has anyone mentioned Leicester yet?

Watching them against Liverpool and then again last night. I just thought to myself you bunch of c****. Hung Ranieri out to dry. Look at the difference in performance levels with Vardy and Mahrez in both those games compared to the whole of this season, **** all to do with tactics it was sheer desire and commitment.

And as for the fans... pathetic. Reminded me of the sham that was us getting promoted in red... funny how a bit of success can compromise so many. How long until the wheels fall off and their calling for their new coach's head? I'll give it until Christmas time next year..

Re: Has anyone mentioned Leicester yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pete View Post
    Watching them against Liverpool and then again last night. I just thought to myself you bunch of c****. Hung Ranieri out to dry. Look at the difference in performance levels with Vardy and Mahrez in both those games compared to the whole of this season, **** all to do with tactics it was sheer desire and commitment.

And as for the fans... pathetic. Reminded me of the sham that was us getting promoted in red... funny how a bit of success can compromise so many. How long until the wheels fall off and their calling for their new coach's head? I'll give it until Christmas time next year..
    Agree with all of that.
    I don't want them to get smashed 5 or 6-0 in the quarters. I much prefer they have 2 tight games and end up going out on penalties.
    That would be sweet.