+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You can't diagnose with a PhD... what?! Either you've completely misunderstood my point (that if I had a doctorate in the field then I'd be qualified to diagnose medical problems) - or you're just being wrong for the sake of it.
    You can with somatic. Not regarding mental health. I used to work in the field 15 years ago. Maybe rules changed, and maybe Wales operate within their own boundaries.. You would know, with “mental health training”, and all 😂

Heisenberg

Re: Manchester City under investigation for alledged financial fair play violations

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    You can with somatic. Not regarding mental health. I used to work in the field 15 years ago. Maybe rules changed, and maybe Wales operate within their own boundaries.. You would know, with “mental health training”, and all ��
    A PhD in one of the 'psych' fields wouldn't qualify you to be able to diagnose mental health conditions?! If you worked in the field, how can you say that? Even GP's are qualified to diagnose 'minor' mental health conditions like depression and anxiety.

Mock me all you want. I've learned a lot from years of training and have helped hundreds of people across Cardiff and South Wales that have mental health problems.