+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Forum

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lately its been football with a sprinkling of non-football threads, as opposed to non-football threads with a sprinkling of football.

Just how a football forum should be and long may it continue

I think Mike laid down a marker a couple of weeks ago, and obviously the terrific start to the season has no doubt helped with the positivity. I just hope we dont blow it by selling Big Ken.

Also, it hasnt gone unoticed the improvement in the quality of football threads has coincided with the Colonel either being on holiday or he has semi-flounced.

I think that it is more down to a feeling of optimism & positivity which appears to be shared amongst the fans, the players & indeed Warnock. I think that the atmosphere generated by our fans at our 3 league games to date is a further indicator of this. I have noticed that one of the usual suspects has been doing his best to stir up negativity on here since the weekend but in general he is being ignored & his posts are being drowned out by lot's of good football chat. Long may it continue

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez;4770637[B
    ]I think that it is more down to a feeling of optimism & positivity which appears to be shared amongst the fans, the players & indeed Warnock. I think that the atmosphere generated by our fans at our 3 league games to date is a further indicator of this.[/B] I have noticed that one of the usual suspects has been doing his best to stir up negativity on here since the weekend but in general he is being ignored & his posts are being drowned out by lot's of good football chat. Long may it continue
    Absolutely.

There has been a great atmosphere at games so far. Even the group of gentleman d'un certain age, who sit near me who normally moan for 90 minutes have been happy so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I think that it is more down to a feeling of optimism & positivity which appears to be shared amongst the fans, the players & indeed Warnock. :
    You mean it's nothing to do with that hog roast eating eejit?