+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield's 10 changes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Huddersfield's 10 changes

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ‘It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth’

http://talksport.com/football/it-lea...-weakened-team

The rules say Huddersfield were wrong, there are precedents which say they were wrong and now our manager is saying it was wrong.
    Can't believe your getting your knickers in a twist about this! Can you explain to me, with all your football knowledge, why Huddersfield should give a shit about Forest, Blackburn etc?
    We laugh when club owners try to interfere with a managers team choice or tactics, but you think it's ok for the FA to do the same?
    Huddersfield have a legitimate, pre season named squad, like every other team in the world. How they use that squad should be up to the manager alone.
    Wasn't too many of our fans complaining when Malky played a weakened team against Macclesfield, resulting in the worst result in our history.
    Good luck to the terriers. I hope they get their promotion. The likes of Forest and Blackburn should have won more points throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can't believe your getting your knickers in a twist about this! Can you explain to me, with all your football knowledge, why Huddersfield should give a shit about Forest, Blackburn etc?
    We laugh when club owners try to interfere with a managers team choice or tactics, but you think it's ok for the FA to do the same?
    Huddersfield have a legitimate, pre season named squad, like every other team in the world. How they use that squad should be up to the manager alone.
    Wasn't too many of our fans complaining when Malky played a weakened team against Macclesfield, resulting in the worst result in our history.
    Good luck to the terriers. I hope they get their promotion. The likes of Forest and Blackburn should have won more points throughout the season.
    Loads of city fans complained about the Macclesfield game. Far more, on here, were unhappy than happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Loads of city fans complained about the Macclesfield game. Far more, on here, were unhappy than happy.
    Sorry Lardy. Think your wrong there. There were far more posters who didn't give a shit about it than those who did.