Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
How am I changing tack?

Our form was poor at the end of the season. Whatabouttery was engaged in by pointing to Hull. I'd already said other sides dropped points as well as us, so raising Hull just repeated what I'd effectively said. Only difference was Hull staying up was raised as an additional point - which I then answered.

I pointed out the squad we had was unbalanced, problems were there in the Championship. Those problems weren't addressed in the summer transfer window; Hull made some shrewd buys. That's a separate point - hardly changing tack unless you magically believe any discussion relies upon incredibly narrow issues.

I'm more than happy to stand on the point our end of season form was poor - not only the results but the standard of play. I've given the reason for that and then pointed out Mackay failed to address those issues in the summer transfer window.

My argument still stands up, I've gone on to then give a bigger overall view of why imo Mackay failed and wasn't the manager many seem to believe.

A "problem" was raised with my argument and answered. Tell you what, I won't bother answering so you have the last word then.
These exchanges are beyond boring tbh. Probably shouldn't have replied to you. Won't make that mistake again.