+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not a right wing conspiracy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Not a right wing conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm not a "Corbynista" or whatever the approved term is nowadays, but the anti-semitism debate has dragged on for far longer than it should have, especially considering the other problems that we're facing. It feels like we've been going on about it for months

Its almost like the press want to focus on something other than the Tory's problems and failures by dragging out this debate...
    Don't you think its deeper than the press, these are was actual labour MP'S describing pretty poor behavior live on television ,it hasn't stopped the perception gathering that ; Its always been hidden in the party , or it has risen due to new social media warriors .

I think more decisive and quick action would see the story buried helped with the illusion that this is an actual agenda for the labour, movement to perhaps garner the Muslim vote , or simply the left really dont like them .

Me I am very confused with this issue ,these types of radial thoughts/ behaviors /harassment /views sit better with the right wing agenda groups .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't you think its deeper than the press, these are was actual labour MP'S describing pretty poor behavior live on television ,it hasn't stopped the perception gathering that ; Its always been hidden in the party , or it has risen due to new social media warriors .

I think more decisive and quick action would see the story buried helped with the illusion that this is an actual agenda for the labour, movement to perhaps garner the Muslim vote , or simply the left really dont like them .

Me I am very confused with this issue ,these types of radial thoughts/ behaviors /harassment /views sit better with the right wing agenda groups .
    There are anti semites and racists in the Labour party, the same as there are in the Conservative Party, the Lib Dems etc. It wouldn't have dragged on this long if it wasn't the Labour Party & Jeremy Corbyn IMO.

Corbyn has a long history of supporting anti-racism bills and opposing racism, he was even arrested on an anti-Apartheid march and now we're supposed to believe he's a racist? It smacks of the press on their last legs trying to smear Corbyn following the failure of their smear campaign in the 2017 election

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    There are anti semites and racists in the Labour party, the same as there are in the Conservative Party, the Lib Dems etc. It wouldn't have dragged on this long if it wasn't the Labour Party & Jeremy Corbyn IMO.

Corbyn has a long history of supporting anti-racism bills and opposing racism, he was even arrested on an anti-Apartheid march and now we're supposed to believe he's a racist? It smacks of the press on their last legs trying to smear Corbyn following the failure of their smear campaign in the 2017 election
    i want my party back lol