+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whittingham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whittingham

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Cornelius would be our best player if he was here now wouldn't he?
    Perhaps we need to ask Cornelius why he was so poor here? He couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo during warm ups, he couldn't trap a bag of cement and his diving header attempt was hilarious. I sit in the Ninian near the shooting drills and he never, ever scored. I was at the Accrington game where he got injured and my God, he was bad. He's not exactly Pele either, he's scored 3 goals in Ligue 1 for Bordeaux last year and 3 goals for Atalanta the season before.

Re: Whittingham

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Perhaps we need to ask Cornelius why he was so poor here? He couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo during warm ups, he couldn't trap a bag of cement and his diving header attempt was hilarious. I sit in the Ninian near the shooting drills and he never, ever scored. I was at the Accrington game where he got injured and my God, he was bad. He's not exactly Pele either, he's scored 3 goals in Ligue 1 for Bordeaux last year and 3 goals for Atalanta the season before.
    Thanks for backing up my drills story. You really did have to see them to believe it.

Im not Tan, Ive got no axe to grind with the fella, he was just too young and inexperienced to be our main striker in the Premier League. His career has been a bit up and down since and maybe its on the way back up this season, but thats not going to change the fact that he was out of his depth here at that time.