+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seven clubs in for Keiffer Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Seven clubs in for Keiffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We are going to have to wait for nearly every player we sign. Most of the players we sign will be squad players at other clubs, therefore we are going to have to wait for them to be replaced. One thing in our favour is, most PL clubs only have one league game. We aren’t in a position to sign really good players from the lower leagues, as someone like Ali Al-Hamadi is going to cost a few million.

Re Moore, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t a Cardiff player on Feb 1st.
    If there's a few clubs in for Moore, i can't see why he'd choose us. Unless Bournemouth reach an agreement with us due to the money they're reputed to still owe us.
    I don't believe the paper talk claiming there's a few clubs interested in Moore. Probably all hype from Bournemouth or his agent.

What makes you so certain Moore is rejoining us?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    If there's a few clubs in for Moore, i can't see why he'd choose us. Unless Bournemouth reach an agreement with us due to the money they're reputed to still owe us.
    I don't believe the paper talk claiming there's a few clubs interested in Moore. Probably all hype from Bournemouth or his agent.

What makes you so certain Moore is rejoining us?
    He likes Cardiff, all his mates at his wedding played for Cardiff, he was a hit here last time, and the manager has made no secret he is desperate to sign him. After being a bit part player, it must be nice to be wanted.

I do think this has been semi agreed for a while but Bournemouth aren't going to let him go without getting a replacement so we'll have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He likes Cardiff, all his mates at his wedding played for Cardiff, he was a hit here last time, and the manager has made no secret he is desperate to sign him. After being a bit part player, it must be nice to be wanted.

I do think this has been semi agreed for a while but Bournemouth aren't going to let him go without getting a replacement so we'll have to wait.
    Who do they play for now?