+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mayweather v McGregor farce.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mayweather v McGregor farce.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Who'd pay to watch it? It'll be over in a few rounds, if not in the first,if that isn't the case, then it's likely to have been fixed
    He's only won one fight by knock out since defeating Ricky Hatton 10 years ago so fix or not he's unlikely to knock mcgregor out in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He's only won one fight by knock out since defeating Ricky Hatton 10 years ago so fix or not he's unlikely to knock mcgregor out in the first round.
    McGregor isn't a boxer though, obviously there are similarities between boxing and UFC but its like asking Joe Root to beat Roger Federer at tennis

Odds are McGregor will see he's out of his depth and start using MMA moves

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    McGregor isn't a boxer though, obviously there are similarities between boxing and UFC but its like asking Joe Root to beat Roger Federer at tennis

Odds are McGregor will see he's out of his depth and start using MMA moves
    I'm not asking him to beat him, or saying he will beat him. I don't think he'll land a glove on Floyd.

May weather doesn't hit that hard. He doesn't need to as he is the master of hitting without getting hit.

Different codes or not MMA fighters have still got to be able to take punishment and with Mayweather not being a big puncher I don't see an early stoppage.