+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are racist joke acceptable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are racist joke acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It hasn't escaped my attention that a number of people want to turn this forum into a talking shop, an echo chamber, a wankfest of uninformed opinion, and it comes as no surprise that any opposing views are belittled and the authors attacked. You really are a very dull and predictable lot.
    I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?
    It's never personal, I always attack the logic or the argument

You don't get personal but you so rarely challenge the point someone has actually made, for an example see your posts in the recent Brexit thread.

It is almost like you feel like you have to reply even though you have nothing worthwhile to say. It is tiring.

You don't get personal but you so rarely challenge the point someone has actually made, for an example see your posts in the recent Brexit thread.

It is almost like you feel like you have to reply even though you have nothing worthwhile to say. It is tiring.
    The argument was settled with the referendum, what we are seeing now is a show, it's theatre.

As with so much from W-B, that's not really true. For example, last year he got a warning from Mr Morris for suggesting that because I was a Democrat* I was sympathetic towards paedophiles.

*as if British people consider themselves Democrat or Republican

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As with so much from W-B, that's not really true. For example, last year he got a warning from Mr Morris for suggesting that because I was a Democrat* I was sympathetic towards paedophiles.

*as if British people consider themselves Democrat or Republican
    That's not what happened at all

Deluded, as always.