+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can Anyone Tell Me What Harris Is Doing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Harris Is Doing?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Maybe it's a team transitioning from one style of play to another so shows a lack of consistency with any one style
    I'd hope it was that. somehow i don't think it is. I'm having concerns over Harris and his ability to set a team up and implement some kind of structure. It's almost like the players sort of do what they want for periods in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'd hope it was that. somehow i don't think it is. I'm having concerns over Harris and his ability to set a team up and implement some kind of structure. It's almost like the players sort of do what they want for periods in a game.
    I'm just hoping that with a preseason he can have them playing to a recognizable style

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This is exactly it.

They are playing a terrible tactic but at points in the game they feel they need to play more naturally to achieve what their position demands, then we score and revert back to the tactic.