+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris' contract...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris' contract...

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I agree and think the path we are following is commercially sensible for the club.
    It's just that we have spent "peanuts" over the last 2 years and also cancelled many contracts and loaned players out, yet we are forever referring to the fact that any potential signings can only be made when we reduce playing staff further (because of FFP).
    I dont see many other clubs paying much attention to this.?
    Next season the parachute payments end. Unfortunately with average crowds of 15k we will struggle to compete with the likes of Derby, Wednesday and even the mighty Leeds, never mind the three clubs relegated from the premier league.

I just hope Tan supports Warnock next season as the funds will be reduced thereafter.

Re: Harris' contract...

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    Next season the parachute payments end. Unfortunately with average crowds of 15k we will struggle to compete with the likes of Derby, Wednesday and even the mighty Leeds, never mind the three clubs relegated from the premier league.

I just hope Tan supports Warnock next season as the funds will be reduced thereafter.
    True, although past history will tell us the a successful City side (top 3-4) will attract 20K + at home games.