+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speeding fine conundrum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Speeding fine conundrum ?

As far as the first one goes, surely phone records can prove you were in a different place at the time of the offence if you were on holiday?

Obviously that doesn't prove that your car was on the drive but it'll certainly show that you couldn't have been driving it, thus exonerating yourself of making a false statement etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    As far as the first one goes, surely phone records can prove you were in a different place at the time of the offence if you were on holiday?

Obviously that doesn't prove that your car was on the drive but it'll certainly show that you couldn't have been driving it, thus exonerating yourself of making a false statement etc.
    I know that this is going to sound made up but I was in West Wales & had no phone coverage so did not use my phone.
    Also even I proved that it was not me driving it does not alter the fact that in the eyes of the law although I must provide the details of the driver if it was not me.
    I really don"t know what to do hence the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I know that this is going to sound made up but I was in West Wales & had no phone coverage so did not use my phone.
    Also even I proved that it was not me driving it does not alter the fact that in the eyes of the law although I must provide the details of the driver if it was not me.
    I really don"t know what to do hence the thread.
    But surely if you dont know then you can't tell them?