+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any Ex-Cardiff Croatians?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Any Ex-Cardiff Croatians?

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Speak for yourself
    No need for that.

You can deny your heritage if you want but there's no debate necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    No need for that.

You can deny your heritage if you want but there's no debate necessary.
    British identity is just a flexible Englishness designed to maintain England's hegemony over these islands. I don't identify as British.

British identity is just a flexible Englishness designed to maintain England's hegemony over these islands. I don't identify as British.
    Christ, talk about shaping a narrative to suit your own view point. As a man of such strong principle I presume you don't go on holiday often as you refuse a passport?

Quote Originally Posted by ct_ccfc View Post
    Christ, talk about shaping a narrative to suit your own view point. As a man of such strong principle I presume you don't go on holiday often as you refuse a passport?
    Welsh passport covers

Sorry, I didn't realise we had to define our cultural identity by what we are told on a piece of paper! It's so much simpler now, I don't even have to think!

Say, you wouldn't happen to know any media platforms that can tell me how to FEEL British would you old boy, I'm awfully out of practice.

What the government says I am and what I say I am are two different things.
    Anyway. On the football aspect of all this, this sums it up better than I could. https://nation.cymru/opinion/no-wale...and-heres-why/

Well done,English denied us our freedom to speak Welsh and not allowed on union flag.**** u ingerlish,we have best flag in World,best country too