Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Like I said it was an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment. There was was no underlying crime, it was all manufactured. I sincerely hope that you never get investigated for a crime that you didn't commit, and they don't spent over two years using tremendous resources and dodgy methods, trying to catch you out on something you said or did while trying to defend yourself. It was a proper stitch up, or a whitch-hunt even! I can only assume that you condone this type of behaviour on political grounds, or just out of pure hatred?
So, we have your, in my view, deeply biased opinion of the individuals involved against the conclusions of a respected fact checking site, along with the testimony of the author of the report, when it comes to what the Mueller Report said. What I think is immaterial, but it does seem to me that there is enough there to at least doubt your take on the whole thing. All of which brings me back to my original point which is your rubbishing of the Mueller Report while at the same time claiming that it completely exonerated Donald Trump - it isn't just Boris Johnson who wants to have his cake and eat it!