+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Theresa May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Theresa May

But these last comments demonstrate that the problem isn't May, it is really the deal that the EU wanted to foist on us in the first place . (Or should that be foist place??? )
    Changing the PM isn't going to make the problem go away.
    I wonder how the remainers will feel about forcing another referendum after they see how the brexit party did in these elections?

Re: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But these last comments demonstrate that the problem isn't May, it is really the deal that the EU wanted to foist on us in the first place . (Or should that be foist place??? )
    Changing the PM isn't going to make the problem go away.
    I wonder how the remainers will feel about forcing another referendum after they see how the brexit party did in these elections?
    I can't say that I know anyone* who was sufficiently knowledgeable to vote three years ago regarding economics, tariffs, trading agreements, WTO terms, the EU and the ramifications of leaving it. And you only have to witness the TV interviews with members of the general public in the street to realise that the average Joe merely speaks in extremely woolly generalities and knows diddly squat about the subject whichever way they vote/voted. And I don't think much has changed.

*Me included.