+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transgender boy story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Transgender boy story

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    They have already done that.

Indeed, it's very wrong imo, some of the stories I've read on it really make my blood boil tbh, can't say anything though can we, don't want to upset people.

The story about the rapist was removed from fb according to Brendan..

He's correct again.
    Maybe facebook think their platform is meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ and not intended to be a personal soapbox on complex issues.

You talk about censorship a lot on here, have you ever not been allowed to say what you think? No one has ever stopped me except when I was being a bit of a prick.

Blog Entries

Re: Transgender boy story

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Maybe facebook think their platform is meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ and not intended to be a personal soapbox on complex issues.

You talk about censorship a lot on here, have you ever not been allowed to say what you think? No one has ever stopped me except when I was being a bit of a prick.
    You still have a right to give your opinion when you're being a prick I haven't said I've been censored but usually someone gets upset when subjects like this come up, I have seen other people be censored on fb though, if it's a platform meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ ect you have to wonder why a beheading video that I reported ages ago didn't breach their standards.