Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
I have travelled on the TIT and Tim's bus in recent seasons. Both are exactly what you want, easy to book, easy to pay, turn up, have a good drink and a decent laugh, watch the city get beat and go home.

£25 return trip to somewhere like Bolton last season, you won't get that on the megabus etc, never mind the train. I couldn't care less if they were making a bit on the side with all the effort it must be, but I massively doubt they are. Now if you wan't to have a pop at Tim, those "blue" santa suits at Bolton last season....
What are you referring to in your last sentence ,please enlighten me.

Furthermore, you aren’t bothered, neither am I particularly, that said , there is obviously a need to protect their income streams by the way they are trying to justify things.

At the end of the day ,nobody really questions them regarding what they do, but when things that the club are doing is undermined, then I think is more than reasonable to ask for transparency.

It suggests to me that the clubs offer probably makes the operator break even.

If your paying for something, you are entitled to ask how much things cost as afterall they are providing a service for free