Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I don't get your last sentence. Hilary Clinton (who I wouldn't have voted for if I were American) was a very influential member of a Government run by another "liberal elite" globalist who is called a warmonger by his critics and yet the Doomsday clock moves closer to midnight as soon as he, and by implication, Clinton are no longer involved in Government - you maintain however that we are now into an era of "regeneration and reconciliation", so I suppose it must mean that the scientists who are responsible for the Doomsday clock are in the liberal elite as well?

Similarly, you bring attention to "Labour/Conservative globalists" who you say are the "real war mongers" - no doubt, these are also in the liberal elite.

Until last week at least, I would have said that, based on what she has done during her political career, our Prime Minister was a card carrying member of the liberal elite, but you say she has had a road to Damascus like conversion and now she's into pacifism.

Let's assume you are right in thinking that, my question is who changed her mind? Who turned Boris into a Putin lover? After all, you suggest that "they aren't doing all of their own thinking", so I can only assume that there must be another shadowy group in the background telling them, and Trump I presume. what to do - alternatively, the transfer window could be extended to shadowy groups that really run things I suppose, so should we expect a few more high profile moves out of the Liberal elite before 11.00 pm on Tuesday?

Of course, this second group would have to be opponents of the liberal elite and they would have to be pacifists who believed in torture, they would have to be backers of Russian intervention in Syria and Ukraine I presume, they would have to be in favour of nationalism to the extent that they believed that a wall (paid for by the country, full of rapists, on the other side of it) needed to be built on your borders, that global warming is a fantasy and, if Trump is anything to go by at least, think that people who don't pay tax are smart, women are there to be grabbed by the pussy and that millions of people who vote for "the other side" are committing electoral fraud, while every single vote cast for their man is kosher. Who are these people and where have they been hiding themselves over the last God knows how many years of Liberal elite. globalist, warmonger domination? We have a right to know!

It's hard debating with you when you are a plain, straightforward soul like me who isn't allowed the advantage of dreaming up a conspiracy theory to give credence to the unlikely sounding scenarios you may come up with - I feel like I'm wearing lead boots which keep me on terra firma, while, like Icarus, you can go off flying towards the sun .
You are taking all of this far too seriously!

BTW Hillary's emails are still be looked into. I'm not sure what they are after, but the oversight committee has just requested them from the FBI. Didn't Trump say she was going to be let off?